Friday, March 8, 2013

Yesterday Velma's tooth felled out so she putted it under her pillow and the Tooth Fairy comed and buyed it offa her when she beed sleepin'. She gotted two dollars for one little tooth what don't even work no more. My teeths is all stucked in good 'n tight, so astead, I taked Grammy's teeths outta her water bowl and putted them under my pillow and goed to sleep fast fast so the Tooth Fairy gonna come and buy 'em. I thunk prawly I's gonna get a least ten dollars, acause there beed so many teeths; and they even gotted theys own mouth already. Alls a suddenly, I gotted  a clout on the backs a my head what maked my eyes pop out. Which, that weren't the Tooth Fairy. It beed Grammy lookin' for her teeths for to eat some pickles and crackers. She sayed don't me dare never touch her teeths again. And I sure doesn't dare. I doesn't dare tell her what I beed gonna sell 'em, neither. Lucky thing the Tooth Fairy beed late.

No comments:

Post a Comment