Thursday, March 28, 2013

Me 'n Scabby Doyle hadded a little argue today acause he don't believes what I's gonna be avle a see the Easter Rabbit acause I gots special x-ray Easter Rabbit glasses for to spot him when he bees comin' down the chiminey with hims eggs. Scabby sayed that beed the dumbest thing what he ever heared. He sayed, The Easter Bunny don't comes down no chimineys, George; he ain't a bird, you know, he bees a bunny. So I tole him, firsty, Scabby, he lays eggs, don't he? And twosy, prawly that bees acause he bees a RABBIT, not a BUNNY, stupid. Then Scabby sayed what I beed the stupid one and I even beed too stupid for to talk to me no more. I sayed, zactly. Which, I prawly didn't wanna mean that; but a least Scabby goed away and he never even tried a hit me or nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment