Thursday, March 14, 2013


Me an' Clive is in a hang-dang of a fight today, and it all bees acause of a stupid girl what Clive bringed over for to meet me. He sayed, George, meet Daphne. She bees the girl what I loves. Which, I couldn't not believe my eyes. I sayed, you is kiddin' on me, right, Clive? Daffy here bees a sheep dog. He sayed, she bees Daff-a-nee, George, and I doesn't care what she bees; she bees beautiful to me. I tole him maybe she prawly bees ugly as a can a dead minnows but he don't knows that acause her face bees so hairy. That bees how come sheep dogs gots a stick with sheep dogs, so they don't gots a see each another, Clive. But Clive jus' sayed, I loves this hairy girl, George, and that bees that. So I sayed, fine. Then I blowed and blowed on Daffy's face for to try an' get Clive to see what I is right; but that hairy face a hers did not budge. Then Clive grabbed onto a clump a hair and sayed, c'mon, Daff-a-nee, don't give him no never mind; and away they goed. That bees OK. He gonna come runnin' back some windy day. Prawly scared to deaf from her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment