Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ever sometime if I bees very boring, I likes a make spit bubbles an' stare at 'em sparkle in the sunshine. Grampy seed me doin' that today, and he screamed on me, don't never stare down yous nose like that no more, Georgie. Then he telled me 'bout hims friend. Everbody called him Five Minute McGee acause hims nose beed so long that when it comed into a room, it taked five minutes for the resta hims face to get there. One day a birdie landed on hims nose and Five felled in love with her, and named her Mary Beth. He stared and stared on Mary Beth so much that hims eyeballs taked a U-turn; and when Mary Beth seed hims criss-cross eyes, she sayed, sorry, Fivey, I doesn't loves you no more, and she flewed away. Poor Five cried so much what hims tears maked a river what runned down hims nose and he drownded from a broked heart. Grampy sayed if I keeps starin' at my spit bubbles, mine eyes be gonna do a U-turn like Five Minute McGee done. Which, I thinks that bees reedickilous what a big-nose doggie gonna loves a birdie.

No comments:

Post a Comment