Friday, May 31, 2013


I gotted a bad dose a the whiplash today, and it bees all Momma's own fault. I didn't not wanna play with Velma acause she bees a stupid girl; but Momma maked me. So I sayed, OK, but we is playin' a boys game, then. I tole Velma what we is playin' Tow Truck; and I tied a rope onto her, and then onto me. You bees Two Ton Tessie, I tole her, and I is gonna tow you outta the ditch. 'Cept, I never knowed what my rope beed a bungee cord. And when I were towin' Two Ton, it gotted longer and longer, atill all on a suddenly, Two Ton Tessie flewed past me like a rocket ship. Then I flewed. Then she flewed again; then Momma runned after us screamin' on me for to stop. Which, finally, I hitted a tree. And Two Ton Tessie hitted me and pretty near breaked me in half. After when Momma gotted us all undid; she gived Velma a milk bone for to shut her up. I didn't not even care, too. Prawly acause I were rather just has a Yambylance. But Momma wouldn't not call one. She sayed, you is gonna be fine, George. Whiplash ain't fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment