Tuesday, May 21, 2013


We hadded a picnic fun day at Obee Dance School today, but it weren't so much fun for me acause I never winned nothin'. Even Gimpy Morgan winned a soccer ball in the three-legged race. Which, that weren't fair acause Gimpy only gots three legs anyhows. That bees how come I kicked hims stupid ball and it gotted stucked in a tree. Then baby Gimpy hadda tole on me; and Mrs. Barker sayed, Mr. George, did you did that on purpose? Stucked Gimpy's ball in that tree like that? I tole her, no, M'am. I were tryin' a kick it into the traffic, but that tree beed in the way. So she maked me sit down atill I can behave with propriately. But I jus' thunk, it don't not bees so propriate for to give a three legs doggie a soccer ball any ole how. He  gonna fell over sideways, else longways if he tries a kick it. One or the tother. Prawly he oughta quit cryin' up that tree and think on that for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment