Wednesday, May 8, 2013


Last night I hadda go at the hospital acause I eated baby Masey's diaper on accident. And then the luckiest thing what ever happened - happened. When I were waitin' for to puke up the diaper, a ole lady rolled in on a chair what hadded wagon wheels. Her skins was all long and scaly, and she hadded twiggy fingers and white hairs. And a scuba-divin' tank. When I seed that tank, my brains goed, PINGO! You bees lookin' on a real-to-life-Mermaid, George. I doesn't knows why they taked that poor ole Mermaid outta the river, but I's glad what they did. Acause, that bees how come I were so lucky. For to see a Mermaid. Prawly, I hopes what she just gonna hafta puke up a dirty fish or somethin', then they gonna throw her back. Then she gonnas be lucky, too. Just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment