Thursday, May 16, 2013


I almost hadded a sleep-over at Clive's last night, and me 'n Clive 'n Scabby maked a boys club. Even know we bees rather to has a treehouse clubhouse; we hadda use a tent astead acause we bees doggies. So we maked up the tent in the basement and tole Velma, you gots a git outta here acause they bees no girls allowed at the boys club clubhouse tent. Then Velma gotted to cryin' like thunder and I sayed, look out fellas, I thinks I hears a big fat bear. So Velma runned and tole Aunt Spot what I were callin' her fat. Which, I were callin' the BEAR fat. But Aunt Spot sayed what I knowed what the big fat bear beed Velma, didn't I? I sayed, uh huh; and Aunt Spot sayed I ain't allowed for to sleep over atill I gets some manners. I tole Aunt Spot, prawly it would gonna be very rude on me if I tells a bear, hey, you is a scrawny ole bear; but she sayed, you is just makin' things worser and worser, George. Go call yous Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment