Tuesday, May 7, 2013



Momma foolished me again today when she gotted home from work. She were talkin' like Little Nancy Neighbour and sayed, come here, Georgie; I gots you somethin'. A course, I's all a time hopin' what some day Momma gonnas make a good surprise on me, so I comed here, and she sayed, look, Georgie. I boughted you some thongs! That bees deesgustin', Momma, I tole her. I ain't wearin' no girls undiewears. Then she sayed what them thongs bees for mine feets. That woman has felled offa her rockets. She maked me put them thong things on and take her for her walk. Which, that beed horrible. My back feets been steppin' on my front feets, and then all a my feets gotted stucked and my chin hitted the ground and my toes beed pretty near tore off. Next time what Momma talks on me like Little Nancy Neighbour, I ain't comin' here what so all.


No comments:

Post a Comment