Sunday, June 2, 2013


 
Mrs. Pearsonn beed teachin' us alls 'bout Angels at Sunday School today; and she sayed what even everbody gots hims own Guard Dog Angel. Which, they whispers in yous ears for to keep you safe all a time, all a time. My Guard Dog Angel bees called Dwayne. He tole me that. Scabby Doyle sayed what ever time a bell rings, the nother Angel gets hims wings. So at snack time, I taked Mrs. Pearson's bell and I were ringin' the daynights outta it. I heared baby Angels sayin' Yay George! Yay George! Atill all on a suddenly, I heared Mrs. Pearson screamin', Hey George! Put that bell down... you is makin' a racket! Prawly Racket Angels bees the same like baby ones. Maybe you is only allowed makin' so many a day; like fishin'. But Dwayne telled me, don't not worry; I's jus' gonna hafta ring up 'nother batch next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment