Monday, June 17, 2013


Today I felled hard in love forever, an' then outta love for good; an' it all beed faster than a ant pees. I meeted a girl what was called Bunny; and she beed the whitest, fluffiest, Angelist of Love I has ever seed. 'Cept I never even knowed what Bunny beed called Bunny acause she really beed a bunny atill I bringed her home with me for to meet my Momma. Then Grampy runned out whoopin' an' hollerin', git the stew-pot, Georgie; an' I's gonna crack her on her head with a rock! But Bunny skeedaddled in a puff 'a fluff afore Grampy gotted a hold on her. I cried, why did ya gone an' done that, Grampy? My heart beed tingly in love with that Bunny. I were mighta gonna marry her one day. Grampy tole me, Georgie, that beed yous belly what were tinglin', not yous heart. Ever Boxer Dog loves the rabbit stew; it bees our nature, son. Which, I has to mitt what I was feelin' a little hungry after all a that locomotion. Prawly I can't never eat rabbit stew now, though. I doesn't eat hot dogs neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment