Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today at Sunday School we learned 'bout a man what was called Joanie; and he didn't did what God tole him so he beed swallowed up by a whale. Then Joanie hadda stay in the belly a the whale for three days atill God forgived him 'n he gotted spitted back out. Which, I thunk, prawly he beed pretty stinky after that. But Mrs. Pearson sayed that ain't the point on the story. It bees about forgivishness, George, she sayed. So I axed her, does ya thinks what Joanie forgived hims Momma for callin' him a girls name? She tole me just colour my picture now. I doesn't thinks what Mrs. Pearson knowed the story 'bout Joanie and the whale too good, acause she didn't not even know what colour hims hair were apposed a bees. So I coloured it black acause I gots a Auntie called Auntie Joanie. She gots red hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment