Friday, January 11, 2013

Today I been a Law Divorcement Constable what bees called Officer Box; and I beed on patrol for burgulars and drunkyards. 'Cept I never seen any of 'em at my house, so I goed to the bus stop. And guess what? That bus driver sure looked drunk on me; so I gotted on his drunky ole bus to arrest hims drunky-drivin' self. He sayed, put yous money in the box, boy. I tole him, I IS the box. Officer Box. He sayed he bees callin' the police, and I tole him, I IS the police. But he weren't listenin' so good to me. When Officer Bob Thompson drived me home he sayed that he bees seein' me almost as much as he sees Grammy lately. Which, I thinks that bees swell; but he sayed, no, it ain't. When I tole Grammy alls about me and Officer Bob Thompson, she sayed, that bees swell, Georgie. Just like I thunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment