Tuesday, April 9, 2013


Today I hadded a fatso milk bone and Clive sayed, hey George, does ya wanna trade that for my magic hat what makes you unvisible? Which, I thunk Clive beed so stupid, acause a course everybody gonna wanna has a magic hat. So we done traded and I putted on the magic hat and axed Clive, how does I looks? He sayed, holy snappin' crackers! Does somebody bees talkin' at me? I can't not see nobody! So I goed home all happy and unvisible and the first thing I done was I stucked my tongue out on Momma acause I thunk it beed so funny what she couldn't not see me. 'Cept she did sawn me. Now I is grounded, and she gonna fry my tongue if I ever dares a do that again. When I bees allowed out again, I's gonna put on that magic hat and go and clobber Clive. A least I knows what he can't not see me. Prawly Momma musta gots magic eyes or somethin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment