Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Grampy taked me to the circus today and when we was watchin' the show under the big tent, he felled in loves with a miniature horse what beed called Long Face Leona. Which, doggies don't not usually loves horsies, but Grampy sayed what Long Face Leona bees a small enough horsie for to looks like a big dog. He sayed, if we has babies, George, they could be hogs! But I tole him what they already bees such a thing as hogs. Hogs is pigs, Grampy, I sayed. He slapped my paw and my cotton candy flewed two rows down and gotted stucked in a ole granny's hairs. He sayed, how dares you calls my babies pigs! Well, firsty, I tole him, you don't not gots any baby hogs, Grampy. And twosy, you might oughts a take a better look at yous girlfriend right now; acause she beed poopin' out a haystack and walkin' on the same time. Then she smiled right bang on Grampy with she's cob a corn teeths; and Grampy sayed, Yikes! We gots a gets the hang dang outta here, George. All a ways home I keeped on sayin' whinney, whinney, whinney on Grampy; and he keeped on sayin', shut up George, on me. Which, that beed rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment