Thursday, April 18, 2013


I's prawly gonna hafta run away from home today else Momma gonna kill me. And I means kill me to deaf. I heared her callin' my Dr. Vegetarian, and she sayed, that's right, Sally, I needs to bring George in for to get the Mr. Doctor to give him a shot. I thinks what she finded her bra what I eated on accident; acause then she sayed, yes, yes, Sally, I doesn't wants him to get the rabies, too. Which, all she gots a say is, George, if you eats my rabies, I's gonna shoot you. A course I wouldn't not eat 'em if I knowed that. Prawly I wouldn't not even eated up her bra if I knowed what it beed such a big portant deal. I never thunk what Momma gonna get so shootin' gootin' mad over some little ole bowl a rabies what I didn't not eat any ole how. I only eated the bra.



No comments:

Post a Comment