Sunday, April 14, 2013


At Sunday School today Mrs. Pearson teached us what a rich man gots a ride on a camel and stick a needle in hims eye afore he bees allowed a get into heaven. What does yous thinks 'bout that, childrens? She axed us. So I tole everbody what I thinks that bees great, acause Grammy sayed what she bees rather sticks a needle in her eye afore she ever gonna dance a jig with Pudge Pringle again. So she just gots a get herself a camel for to ride around; and God prawly gonnas say, park yous camel out back and come on in, Grammy. Which, that bees good news acause Grammy has did a lots a shenanigans. Mrs. Pearson sayed, it don't quite works like that, George. Do anybody else thinks somethin'? I putted up mine hand again but she wouldn't not pick me. I just beed gonna axe, do anybody knows where to gets a camel?

No comments:

Post a Comment