Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Today I beed a Horny Toad and my house beed the Horny Toad Hotel when Momma goed to work and I sitted on the couch in the sun a waitin' on flies what I could zip up with my long toad tongue. Ever time the phone ringed I sayed, Horny Toad Hotel, Horny George bees talkin'. Which, I isn't apposed a answer the phone on myself, but I forgetted 'bout that on accident. Momma finded out 'bout I beed answerin' the phone acause her friend axed her, how come you has a fella called Horny George at yous house? When Momma gotted home from work, she weren't mad on me; just streamly distapointed. That beed much quieter than mad, acause she just putted on her hang-dog face and hummed funeral songs. I tole Momma what I's so sorry and I doesn't never wanna distapoint her never again. I'm much rather she just bees mad and yells on me and then bees over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment