Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Clive gotted new boots whats called puddle-hoppers and they gots Spiderman on 'em and you bounces when you jumps acause they bees maked outta rubber. Clive tole me what he bees huntin' swamp monsters in 'em. Which, I needs a hunt swamp monsters, too. So I axed Momma, please, please, Momma, I NEEDS for to has a set a puddle-hoppers like Clive gots. Momma sayed, I gots nice rubber boots in the closet what haves never beed weared; you can use them, Georgie. Well firsty, they bees polka-dot boots. And twosy, theys a least a bucket too big on my feets. Them swamp monsters gonna laugh on me if I goes out lookin' like a dance-hall girl, Momma, I tole her. She sayed, don't be rude on somebody what bees nice at you, young man. I thinks thems prawly too big a boots for to eat; so I's gonna hafta bury 'em atill Momma bees done with her foolishy thinkin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment