Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mrs. Pearson beed sick for Sunday School today, so we hadded a prostitute teacher what been called Mr. Bailey and he sayed he wannas teach us the Ten Commandos. But we tole him, oh, no, Mr. Bailey. Mrs. Pearson all a time bees wantin' us for to colour angels and eat apple slices. Then Scabby Doyle stucked hims gum on my ear, and me and him and Clive gotted into a little fight on the floor. Mr. Bailey maked a scream what sounded like a girl and he sayed, I wants yous boys names. So Scabby sayed Scabby, and Clive sayed Clive, and I tole him I bees Mitchell Marshall. Which, I thunk that beed pretty smart acause when Mr. Bailey tattletales on us; Mrs. Pearson ain't gonna get mad on me. That just comed right outta my head, too! Mrs. Pearson prawlys gonna think who the heaven's stakes bees Mitchell Marshall; must of be him is a new boy. A new boy what bees bad. Then she gonna thinks, I's mad on him, that Mitchell Marshall.

No comments:

Post a Comment