Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FISHIN'


Grampy were almost gonna take me fishin' today, 'cept when we gotted to the dock there beed two fisher fellas fishin' an' I heared 'em sayin', would ya look at that Large Mouth Ass whats comin' our way! So I eated all a thems worms for to teach 'em not to talk rude on my Grampy like that. Then the skinny fisher fella what hadded a wobbly eye hollered, hey, stop that! What is you, a retard? And I sayed, no. I is a Boxer Dog. Grampy yanked me offa the dock an' maked us go home without even lettin' me get my fishin' stick wet. I axed him, why is ya mad on me, Grampy? Them fisher fellas was callin' you a large mouth ass; I only jus' beed stickin' up for ya. But he sayed what they been talkin' 'bout a BASS fish, not a ass. Which, how does I apposed a know a ass from a bass if I never beed fishin afore? If I doesn't be such a idiot, Grampy sayed what he gonnas take me fishin the nother time. I'm prawly don't wanna eat no more worms anyhow. They was gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment