Wednesday, July 9, 2014


I thinks what Momma needs a new watch acause Grampy tole me, prawly yous Momma gots her Time Troubles today, Georgie. That bees how come she bees actin' all crazy. Firsty, she gived me Alphabet Soup for lunch. Which, who gonna wanna do readin' when theys hungry? An' then she were all yakity-yak on the phone; an' when I only tried a axe her somethin', she sayed, jus' mind you's P's an' Q's, George. So I picked 'em all outta the soup for her, an' then she goed an' hollered, Mister George! What did you done? You's apposed a be a doggy; not a pig! So I jus' eated up the rest a my soup forout even readin' it. But I hopes what I eated it in the right order so when I makes my poop; it gonnas spell: MOMMA BEES A GRUM. I'm rather poop out grump, 'cept for Momma the Grum maked me take out all the P's.

No comments:

Post a Comment