Thursday, July 3, 2014


After supper tonight, Momma beed playin' a new game called Bigsaw Puzzle, an' she were clickety-clickin' all kind a little bits alls over the table. I never knowed 'bout Bigsaw Puzzlein' afore; an' I thunk what all a them clickers was treats. So I sneaked up on Momma an' I eated a piece a her Bigsaw Puzzle. On accident. Then she hollered on me, George! You has goed an' wrecked my puzzle now! Which, it already beed broke when she buyed it. I tole her that, too. I sayed, Momma, I can't not broke somethin' what already bees broke in the box. Why ya wanna go an' buy a broke bigsaw anyhows? Ya prawly shoulda got mad on the store, not me, Momma. Then guess what? Momma couldn't not even say nothin'! Prawly she figured out she jus' beed talkin' foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment