Sunday, June 12, 2016


Mrs. Pearson felled down at Sunday School today acause she beed wearin' fancy clicky shoes an' she don't knows how to walk in 'em so good. Which, that prawly could a beed a terrible thing; 'cept for she looked like a circus lady when she goed down. An' plus, me an' Clive an' Scabby all seen  her undies. Clive sayed, hey fellas, look like Mrs. Pearson have stoled our club-house tent! Scabby sayed, unh, unh, Clive, she gots a double-wide under that dress for sures. Well, we was laughin' on our own selves acause we bees so funny, an' I tole the boys, we sure as shootin' could have a big party in Mrs. Pearson's pants! Which, that kinda beed jus' plain gross astead a funny, an' we all goed quiet acauase a the ugly picture we gotted sticked in our brains. An' plus, Mrs. Pearson heared me, so she beed yellin' on me all a ways inside; madder 'an a donkey full a ticks. She bees limpin' now. I is still prayin' at all a holy saints or angels or some-the-nother-body for to derase the Mrs. Pearson Pants Party outta my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment