Tuesday, May 17, 2016


Momma gotted mad on me today an' I weren't hardly even doin' nothin' wrong. For fact, I were jus' belaxin' an' watchin' TV. GEORGE MADIGAN! She hollered. How many times does I gottsa tell ya: NO FOOD ON THE COUCH? If you is gonna live under my roof, you is gonna do like I says. Which, I ain't livin' under the roof; we gots a bunch a squirrels livin' there. So I beminded her 'bout that, an' I tole her, they ain't no food on the couch, Momma, only my butts. My mouth bees in the air, see? But she beed so flustered up there weren't no talkin' to her. She jus' grabbed a bottle a water outta her licorice cabinet an' distappeared to her room. I hasn't seed a hidey hair a hers since The Ellen Show. Me an' Betsy is gittin' pretty hungry now; but I sure as shootin' ain't axin' Momma when she gonna git us some supper. Prawly bees a good thing I hadded that snack after alls.

No comments:

Post a Comment