Monday, July 13, 2015


 I tole Scabby Doyle I'd give him a fatso Milk Bone for to take a relative on a blind date today; so's I don't gotta bring Betsy to my ball game with me. 'Cept for they don't knows what each the tother bees their dates acause they don't gits along what so all. Betsy bees hopin' what maybe her blind date gonna has a handsome guide dog; an' she's all, git me my lotion, George. Does ya thinks I needs lip glops? Soon as Scabby comed to the door I skeedadled downstairs an' hided ahind the furnace. I heared him sayin', you? You ain't no relative, you's Georgie's big little older sister Betsy. You ain't even blind, git them stupid glasses off! Then Betsy sayed, well I wishes I did beed blind right now Scabfull Doyle. Then the both a them was talkin' 'bout how they's gonna tear me into bits an' pieces; an' then they besided for to go an' have a soda since they was all shiny clean any ole how. I thinks I mighta maked a love match! Momma prawlys gonna kill me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment