Tuesday, July 21, 2015


Today when I were walkin' Momma, she beed yakity-yakkin' the whole long way atill I finally losed my crackers. If I tried a sniff a tree, she beed all, hurry up, George. So I hurries up an' runs to the nother tree, an' I hadda pretty-near drag her. Then' she beed hollerin' on me for to slow down. Hurry up, slow down, hurry up, slow down. My feets gotted so mixed up they was each all tryin' for to go down different streets.... I hadda make 'em all stop. So Momma tugged on her leash, c'mon, Georgie, she sayed, all maddish. Well, I jus' tole her, I ain't no New Tent Ninja Turtle, Momma; git offa my backside! She jus' looked on me with her head leanin' crooked; an' we goed all a way home without the  nother word outta her. Hmmm. Maybe I do bees a New Tent Ninja Turtle after alls....

No comments:

Post a Comment