Thursday, April 10, 2014


 
Clive an' Scabby comed over for supper tonight, an' Momma gone an' beed bareassin' me the whole attired time. She were sayin' sweetie-pie this, an' honey-bunny that, an' tryin' a scritch my ears an' kiss my nose... it beed deesgustin. I thunk what Clive an' Scabby prawly thunk, what a sissy kissy Momma's boy that George bees! So when Momma axed me for to take out the garbage after supper, I tole her, you cooked it, you take it out! I were only betendin'; but Momma taked it way so serious. She tole Clive an' Scabby, yous boys better stop that laughin' right now. Then she sayed, an' you git to you's room, Smart Alex! Which, I never even knewed what that beed me; 'cept then she whacked me on my head with a spoon. So I goed. I never knewed I hadded a middle name afore. I's gonna hafta axe Momma 'bout that. But prawly not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment