Saturday, September 7, 2013

CAPTAIN BLUE


Today I beed Captain Blue the Super Hero acause I hadded a blue head. With white ears. An' a white A on it. Which, I doesn't knows how come there were a A on my head. Clive sayed, must of means you is Captain Blue Arsehole the Stupid Hero; an' he laughed on me. I were gonna fly home an' tole on him; but then he sayed what arsehole ain't as same as asshole. Clive sayed if somebody bees a arsehole; that means what they is nice. So tonight at supper when Momma passed the ketchup an' axed me, what does you say, young man? I sayed, THANKS YOU, ARSEHOLE! all smart an' proudish. Next I knowed, I gotted whacked on my mouth with a piece a bread 'n butter 'n then sended to my room. I shoulda knowed better than for to listen on that Clive. Now I thinks what that A must of bees A, for A Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment