Thursday, August 7, 2014


Grammy beed squawkin' like a ole bird on me all mornin', git, git, git. Git on outside an' play, George. So I goed at the park, an' guess what? I maked a new friend whats a donkey called Daisy. Which, I gots no clue how come a donkey were at my park; but I axed her, does ya wanna come over to my house an' watch TV? Acause she were too big for the slides an' swings. So that beed what we done. Atill Grammy gotted home from the beer shop, that is. She hollered on us, I thunk I tole you for to git on outside, George! Now git that fat ass offa the couch! Daisy right away started hee-haw bawlin' acause a Grammy callin' her fat. But Grammy tole her, you must of bees a silly ass, girl; I is talkin' 'bout George's fat ass. Well. I doesn't thinks what my ass bees so fat. My tail prawly jus' bees a little too small for it, is all. Somebody chopped it off forout even axein'.

No comments:

Post a Comment