Saturday, March 1, 2014


 I hadda tole Momma a lie today an' this bees how come: I has beed learnin' for to blow bubbles outta bubblegum. I were doin' pretty very good. Atill I beed blowin' bubbles in bed an' then I felled asleep on accident an' when I waked up my head beed stucked on the pillow. Momma keeped axin me, George, how come you is carryin' my pillow alls 'round?
 I keeped sayin', I is tired today, Momma. Else she gonna kill me. Finally I gotted braved up an'I jus' stepped on that pillow an' teared my head right offa it. 'Cept most a my ear stayed stucked on the pillow. Looks like a mouse bees takin' a nap.  But I is jus' gonna tell Momma, betcha never seed a boxer boy what can blow bubbles afore, right? Then she prawlys gonna kill me to deaf any ole hows.

No comments:

Post a Comment