Monday, March 17, 2014

GONE BANANAS

Grampy maked a big fight with me today jus' acause I were bein' The Banana Man. He sayed, firsty, Georgie, ya ain't apposed a play with food. An' for the nother thing, ya looks foolish with them bananas on yous head. So I tole him, I isn't playin', Grampy. I bees The Banana Man. An' then I done some a my banana talk on him. Has ya ever banana train, Grampy? Banana play some cards? Banana buy a banana? Grampy beed so mad he tried a chomp my ear, but he gotted a banana astead. So I tole him, that bees twenty cents, please. Banana buy two for a dollar? Which, maybe I oughta gived him three for a dollar; acause he charged on me, an' now there bees furs an' bananas alls over the livin' room. Momma gonnas kill me. Prawly she won't not believe what it ain't my fault what Grampy goed bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment