Sunday, November 10, 2013

WIDOW WADDLE


Today we hadded a special guest at Sunday School what were Mr. Wilfred Waddle's widow. Grammy sayed what she heared that poor Wilfred Waddle jus' gotted ascared to deaf on account a Widow Waddle bees ugly as sin. Which, prawly that bees how come she gotsa go at Sunday School now; for to try an' pray that ugly away. An' also she were playin' the piano for all the childrens to sing along. I only seed Widow Waddle's ugly back acause when she beed gonna turn around, I runned outta there fast fast. I were screamin' at the tother kids, don't nobody look! We bees too young for to die! Scabby Doyle telled me what nobody died after all; but Widow Waddle do bees 'bout ugly as a canker sore. He seed Mrs. Pearson talkin' on my Momma, too. He sayed what her hands was wavin' in the air an' her face beed all red an' bubbly. I thinks what that Widow Waddle woman goed an' maked big troubles for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment