Monday, November 11, 2013

BULLFROG BULLDOG FORD


Grammy an' Grampy hadded a big bash blow-up fight today, alright. She beed knttin' the most gigantic-est thing what I ever seed, so I axed her, whatcha makin', Grammy? A bulldozer cozy?  She sayed, no, Georgie. I gots a  karaoke friend what everbody calls Bullfrog Bulldog Ford acause hims neck bees so big. I's knittin' him a scarf so's he don't gotsa buy hisself one at the Rent A Tent no more. Then Grampy hollered on the top a hims lung, BULLFROG BULLDOG FORD? I thunk I telled you for to stay away from that fella, Maisey! Ever time what I sees that Bullfrog he bees in a drunken stupor. I tole you; one a these days he bees gonna git hisself CRACKED UP! Next what I knowed, they was spittin' an' screamin' an' snappin' alls over the kitchen. It beed a terrible thing. So, I tried a calm Grampy down, an' I tole him, don't not worry, Grampy. Even if Bullfrog Bulldog Ford bees drunk 'n stupid; with him's big ole neck he ain't gonna crack up any ole how. Prawly he jus' gonna roll for a good long time. Prawly somebody gonna hafta chop a oak tree down a front a him for to make him stop hims rollin'. They both beed quiet an' thunk on that for a few sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment