Tuesday, November 5, 2013

GOOD TIME CHARLIE


Today Grampy axed me, has ya thinked 'bout what does ya gonna wanna do when ya grows up, Georgie? I tole him, not so much, Grampy. I doesn't care what I does, just so long for I bees happy. Grampy sayed, ha! You beminds me of a fella what everbody used of call Good Time Charlie acause alls he ever done was party an' have fun. An' then one day he felled offa hims barstool an' breaked hims leg so bad what they hadda chop it off. So whaddya thinks 'bout that, Mr. Happy Pants? I only thunk what I is glad what Grampy bees blind as balonie so he don't sees what I is lookin' on him like that were the idiotest thing I has ever heared. But I tole him, well, maybe sometimes I thinks what I'm gonna might wanna be a weatherman, Grampy. And then guess what? Grampy snorted. Then HE tole ME what that were the idiotest thing what he has ever heared. That beed rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment