Sunday, August 4, 2013


Today at Sunday School we was singin' a song alls 'bout Jesus lovin' all a the little childrens. Mrs. Pearson axed me, how come you bees lookin' saddish, Georgie? Don't that makes you happy for to know what Jesus loves ever childrens? I tole her, well, He must not of loves Scabby Doyle so much; acause; look on hims bath mat furs an' that scabby ole face he gots. Mrs. Pearson sayed, GEORGE! That bees mean! Which, I weren't even tryin' a be mean on him; I beed feelin' sorry 'bout he bees so ugly what Grammy sayed that prawly only hims Momma gonna love him. Then Mrs. Pearson tole me, no, George, Jesus even loves ugly childrens; and Scabby busted up a cry. That beed the first time what I ever seed Mrs. Pearson sended her own self out to the hall. Prawly she hadda make a little pray for to say sorry 'bout callin' Scabby Doyle a ugly children.

No comments:

Post a Comment