Sunday, September 11, 2016


Today at Sunday School I beed prayin' so hard I prawly gots blisters on my soul. Then Mrs. Pearson sayed, George! Why is you actin' all Bob Noxious sittin' there mutterin' at yous own self? Pay attention! So I tole her, I is prayin' is all, Mrs. Pee. Which, she hates bein' called Mrs. Pee. An' I splained 'bout how me an' Grampy was watchin' movies last night, an' we been eatin' popcorn with our movies; so Grampy snucked Grammy's teeths outta her water dish after she goed to bed acause they bees the bestest popcorn chompers in the world. But now today Grammy bees madder an' a fat girl on a diet, sayin' what she keeps tastin' Orville Baker in her mouth. She throwed Grampy outside an' he ain't the loud back in even know he bees so thirsty. So, I sayed, Mrs. Pearson, that bees why I is prayin' to the Tooth Fairy, for to get Grampy a new set a good popcorn teeths afore he thirsties to deaf outside. Well, Mrs. Pearson standed there, an' her mouth keeped on movin' like as if there beed words all lined up an' ready for to go... but nothin' comed out. Nothin' what so all. I's prawly gonna hafta find out if there bees a Talkin' Fairy somewheres; prawly say a couple a prays for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment