Thursday, September 8, 2016

I tole Momma what I ain't wearin' no girlie coat for yous pictures... Clive an' Scabby Doyle has already beed callin' me Georgina an' axin', where's yous high heels, Georgina? But Momma jus' only sayed, yes you is, Mister. You gottsa support yous sister an' her inventions. You is gonna show-off Big Girls By Betsy; plus-sized coats for to keep them big girls warm in style; acause you wanna bees a good brother. Which, I don't even cares. Momma tole me I is gonna tole everbody what I is wearin' BIG GIRL GOES DANCIN', by Betsy. An' I is apposed of say what it features a genuine 18 carrots fake gold studded belt an' necklace, an' super duper warm fleece. But I tole Momma, no way hosey! You is not flyin' my picture alls over the internest lookin' like this. Betsy gots lots the nother coats what I ain't gonna model, neither. I tole Clive an' Scabby what Momma bees makin' me support my sister, an' now they gots everbody callin' me Wonderbra.


No comments:

Post a Comment