Saturday, December 6, 2014


Tonight at supper I telled Grammy what I ain't eatin' no hot dogs, only jus' tater-tots acause there bees a gang a bad mens goin' round the deep woods shootin' up doggies for to make hot dogs out of 'em. That might of beed yous cousint what yous cookin' there, Grammy, I sayed. She axed me where the tarnation has I heared such a stupidass thing like that; an' I tole her, Grampy tole me. Then she sayed, ppfft. Well, Bambi beed shooted in the woods, ya know, I tole her. Grammy's mouth spitted up like a sink full a dishes an' she sayed, Bambi ain't no doggie, George! She bees a gal-danged stripper is all! An' you can tell yous Grampy what I'm bees happy for to boil up that skinny-legged dancin' she-devil like a hot dog any ole day. Which, I ain't the only woman gonna wanna done that, neither. So, I'm prawly don't wanna never eat the nother hot dog on my attire life. A least I still loves my tater-tots.
To the moon on back.

No comments:

Post a Comment