Saturday, February 22, 2014

At Obee Dance School Mrs. Barker has beed teachin' us for to come here when she whistles. I done very good, too; 'cept for now I gots a big problem. There bees
a birdie livin' on my head. Ever time what the birdie beed whistlin'; I been runnin' alls over this way then the nother tryin' for to come here. I never even knowed 'bout the birdie atill Clive sayed, hey Georgie ya gots a  birdie on yous head. Which, that bees okay. But I is gettin' in trouble at school acause I don't come here no more acause I never knows who bees doin' the whistlin'. An' all a kids is comin' here on me all a time when my head bees whistlin'. Mrs. Barker sayed she ain't happy on me now. Prawly Momma gonna be mad,  too. I ain't apposed a has a pet. Weren't my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment