Tuesday, May 31, 2016


Today Clive an' Scabby Doyle beed mad on me for some the nother reason, so I hadda play with my maginary friend whats called Bucky The Farm Boy What Can Eat A Cob A Corn Frew A Barbie Wire Fence. Which, I has never seed nobody eat a cob a corn frew a fence afore; so Bucky an' me figured we was gonna try it with Mr. Brown's fence. 'Cept for his fence bees made a wood. Well, Mr. Brown comed over after supper for to visit Momma, an' the next what I knewed, she were screamin' on me like the time I sticked a fork in the toaster. Seem like Mr. Brown sayed what somebody have chewed the daylights outta his wood fence. An' then he sayed what that were me what done it. Momma drugged me out for to took a look, an' sure the nuff; the daylights beed chewed right the heck outta that fence alright. Now we gottsa fix this fence, George, Momma sayed. What the carnation was you thinkin' for to do somethin' like this? I tried a tole her what Bucky done it, but she weren't listenin'. I has never meeted no Bucky afore, she sayed. So I splained 'bout Bucky The Farm Boy What Can Eat A Cob A Corn Frew A Barbie Wire Fence; an' she sayed what me an' Bucky prawly oughta go an' live on a funny farm. Leastwise, I thinks she sayed somethin' like that; she were druggin' me by my ear the whole darn time, so I couldn't hardly hear too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment